There is a Chinese saying that when an adoptive couple starts noticing ladybugs they are about to travel. Well, I am not usually one to fall for this stuff, but seriously this has been a weird ladybug (or gentlemanbug) week!
1. Given a birthday card with a ladybug on the cover
2. At the Dr.'s office yesterday, the lady going in before me said to her nurse, "Hello, little ladybug"
3. Avi Joy was 'reading' as magazine and then brought it over to me because she found a ladybug in one of the pictures. (mine you I had not talked with her about this ladybug theory)
4. I went in Walgreens to find a .99 cent toy for Avi Joy as we are packing her small gifts to open each day we are in VN... what was on the stuff animal shelf?? Yep.
5. Went trick-or-treating at the Dillon office, in one room they had games, she completed the game and they gave her a sticker, it was a ladybug sticker. (also I must say, this was a pack of 20+ different animals, but she got that one.)
Ok, I will not bore you with all the others but lets just say this is the tip of the iceberg! I am now hoping this gentlemanbug theory is right so we will be traveling to Nehemiah soon!
As of 10-31-08, he is now 16.5 lbs and 26.5 inches long.
DNA arrived in the US today! It will take them 5-10 days to complete, then 3-5 days back to HCMC. Then we wait for pre-approval and 'the call' to travel.
I turned 30th in October, bye bye 20's I am not going to miss ya.
My hot mama turned 50 in October, pictured with her hubby Chet.
College roommates kiddos, we are going from 4 to 7 very soon! Baby explosion.
"But You remain the same, and Your years will never end. The children of Your servants will live in Your presence; their descendants will be established before You." Psalm 102:27-28
With Love- Adam, Natasha, Avi Joy and Nehemiah